Scream Factory set to release a Collector’s Edition of The Strangers to Blu-ray on March 6th.
Los Angeles, CA – Scream Factory has announced the March 6 Blu-ray release of The Strangers [Collector’s Edition]. Bonus features include new HD masters derived from the 2K digital intermediate for both the theatrical and unrated versions, interviews with the cast and crew, new interviews with writer/director Bryan Bertino, actors Kip Weeks and Laura Margolis, editor Kevin Greutert, as well as deleted scenes, TV spots, the theatrical trailer, and still gallery.
Explore your worst fears with this shocking suspense thriller inspired by disturbing true events. After a 4 a.m. knock at the door and a haunting voice, Kristen McKay (Liv Tyler, The Leftovers) and James Hoyt (Scott Speedman, Underworld) find that their remote getaway becomes a night of psychological terror as three masked strangers invade. Faced with inscrutable tormentors, Kristen and James must go beyond what they think they’re able to endure if they have any hope to survive.
· NEW HD master of the theatrical cut taken from the 2K digital intermediate
· The Element of Terror – interviews with the cast and crew
· Strangers at the Door – interviews with writer/director Bryan Bertino and the cast
· Deleted Scenes
· TV Spots
· Theatrical Trailer
· NEW HD master of the unrated cut taken from the 2K digital intermediate
· NEW Defining Moments – an interview with writer/director Bryan Bertino
· NEW All the Right Moves – an interview with actor Kip Weeks (Man in the Mask)
· NEW Brains and Brawn – an interview with actress Laura Margolis (Pin Up Girl)
· NEW Deep Cuts – an interview with editor Kevin Greutert
· Still Gallery