NEW YORK – July 6, 2017 – Today Stillfront’s studio Simutronics and co-publisher Tilting Point launch SIEGE: Titan Wars as a free download on iOS and Android. Created by the team behind Lara Croft: Relic Run, One Epic Knight and other classics, SIEGE: Titan Wars brings fierce, fast and relentless action to the competitive mobile games scene, letting players summon massive armies and imposing Titans with devastating abilities against one another in real-time combat.
Key features of SIEGE: Titan Wars include:
– Epic Single-lane Battles: Engage in massive tug-of-war-style army vs. army battles where strategic unit placement can mean the difference between thrilling victory and crushing defeat.
– Powerful Titans Turn the Tide of Combat: Summon mighty Titans and use their special abilities to turn the tide of combat and crush your opponent’s army.
– Unleash Unique Spell and Warrior Combos: Customize your army from dozens of formidable Warrior and Spell cards to overcome your competition’s strategies.
– Global Competitive Rank: Pit your army against others from around the world and earn Victory Points to climb the ranks.
– Join a Clan, Become Legend: Join or create a clan to share cards and cultivate your own community.
Become a Seasoned Warrior: Watch replays to hone your skills and analyze your opponent’s tactics.
Enjoy Breathtaking 3D Graphics at a 60fps frame rate supported by explosive sound design.
“SIEGE: Titan Wars perfectly reflects our passion for creating unforgettable multiplayer experiences for a massive international community of players,” David Whatley, CEO of Simutronics, comments.
“It’s an honor to work with a veteran developer with such an ambitious vision; we feel the possibilities are endless,” Samir El Agili, Chief Product Officer of Tilting Point, comments. “We’re thrilled to share SIEGE: Titan Wars with a global audience.”
“I congratulate David and his crew at Simutronics and the entire Tilting Point team for the launch of SIEGE: Titan Wars. It is a truly amazing game, and I look forward to players around the world enjoying SIEGE: Titan Wars,” Jörgen Larsson, CEO of Stillfront Group, comments.