London, UK., – November 18, 2010 – Leading independent games publisher Chillingo, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS), today announced a partnership with smash hit indie games developer, Cobra Mobile to bring ‘iBomber Defense’ to the Apple App Store.
The wildly popular iBomber World just got bigger and better with the launch of ‘iBomber Defense’ — a new title that combines classic World War II-themed tower defense gameplay with the intense action and strategy of the original iBomber games.
“We are proud to partner with Cobra Mobile to bring this popular, classic tower defense game with a twist to iOS devices,” explains Chris Byatte, Co-General Manager, Chillingo. “iBomber Defense’s innovative, addictive gameplay and phenomenal graphics makes this a wonderful addition to the iBomber series.”
“Chillingo is known for bringing top notch titles to the Apple App Store,” explains Mark Ettle, CEO of Cobra Mobile. “Now combined with EA’s extensive global reach, we believe that Chillingo is the best publisher in the industry to help bring iBomber Defense great success.”
‘iBomber Defense’ Game Features:
• Play as both Allied or Axis forces to keep enemies at bay all over the world using a variety of weapons and tactics, from rattling Machine guns, explosive cannons and awesome anti-aircraft artillery!
• Withstand enemy attacks and strategically plan your defenses for a successful campaign.
• Use every tool at your disposal to repel enemy waves. Rewind, Counter Attacks, Turret Damage and High Ground Advantage will all play a part in your eventual victory – or demise!
• Sleek and gorgeous graphics for vivid visual experiences.
• 22 perfectly balanced and challenging levels with three tiers of difficulty for great replay value.
• iBomber Defense brings is the complete entertainment package with hours of action packed game play and deep strategy.